Sunday 24 May 2009

Ride Out Once More

An absence of several weeks has now come to an end, and business as usual shall be commenced. Well, not quite as usual. Oh, I have not been idle these past weeks, oh no. I have used it as an opportunity to improve myself. Currently residing in my head is the prerequisite knowledge needed to operate advanced weapon turrets for my favourite frigates. Tech 2 weapons are now open to me, making me more deadly than ever. Not only this, but I now have a more thorough understanding of my ships mechanical systems, allowing me fit my ship out much more efficiently. So, hopefully, a flurry of kills should follow, allowing me complete the final stage of my Tuskers application and become a fully fledged member instead of just a hanger on.


Perhaps even better news is that I have eventually managed to locate and re-establish communications with Kera. I am expecting a shipment of ships and equipment any day now. When it arrives I'll be able to hop into a more powerful ship, and tear up some hapless pilots. As my good friend Caster Rom would say; The bitch is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment